Between 2009 and 2013 I was a member of the artist collective sampler cultureclash.
Founded by David Littler, sampler cultureclash is a collective of dj’s, embroiderers, sound artists, textile designers, dancers, spoken word artists, curators and graffiti artists, exploring the connections between textiles and sound and the cultures of embroidery and dj-ing.
- Paper Orchestra, Connected Communities Symposium at Culture Lab, with David Littler. Newcastle, 2011
- Paper Orchestra, Future Everything Festival, with David Littler and Jason Singh. Manchester, 2011.
- Textile ’11 Biennial in Kaunas, Lithuania, with David Littler, Jason Singh and Yusra Warsama. Kaunas, 2011.
- Textile and Sound workshop at National Museum of Contemporary Art Bucharest, supported by the British Council, Creative Collaboration Scheme. Bucharest, 2010.
- Looping something from nothing, Visual Thinking Symposium, Hub National Centre for Craft & Design, with David Littler. Sleaford, 2010.